Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Document .. Governor of the Central Bank acting behind the destruction of the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. Governor of the Central Bank acting behind the destruction of the Iraqi economy  Empty Document .. Governor of the Central Bank acting behind the destruction of the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jun 2016, 11:56 am

Document .. Governor of the Central Bank acting behind the destruction of the Iraqi economy 

Ahmed Rehn attacked the Central Bank of Iraq, which the board of directors member also attacked banking companies and financial conversion severe statement, it looked as flustered against banks and companies that trick to get a dollar from the central bank and then trick again to take out the dollar out of the country instead of supplying the domestic market it.
    He asked Ahmed slave, which is teaching at the University of Kufa, whether the Board of the Central Bank's management meetings have narrowed Bbreha until he can no longer put up his mind which, and why does not contribute Bureihi from his position in finding big downsides that rose up against it suddenly At this time solutions! .
    Aboudi said that intrigued me does not mean my ignorance that the reason for the statement due to the fact that Rehn still Astguetl to get to the post of central bank governor, did not He Maliki came close to making it conservative in September than a year, after heated criticism of the legal violation in the inauguration of Abdul Basit Turki near the owners is the other, because it was kept Bmansbi President of the Office of financial supervision and Governor of the Central Bank in the sense that he was working and watching his self, but he amended it and ordered Abdul Basit Turki time to withdraw his resignation after he arranged the topic, and actually did not invoke any legislative side and control after that.
    He accused the slave Rehn that he was responsible for a major contribution to the liberalization of interest rates in the financial liberalism so amounted to 25% at commercial banks, as well as loose monetary credit and promissory without a minimum of controls and was the most ardent of those liberal on adoption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Document .. Governor of the Central Bank acting behind the destruction of the Iraqi economy  Empty Re: Document .. Governor of the Central Bank acting behind the destruction of the Iraqi economy

Post by Diamond Sat 04 Jun 2016, 5:05 pm

anyone want to o in an make a lot of money, all we gotta do is go to Iraq an sell them ropes lol

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm