Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Central Bank announces the establishment of the company to guarantee bank deposits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank announces the establishment of the company to guarantee bank deposits Empty Central Bank announces the establishment of the company to guarantee bank deposits

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jun 2016, 5:01 pm

Central Bank announces the establishment of the company to guarantee bank deposits

8/6/2016

~ BAGHDAD - My Day

said the Iraqi Central Bank, the establishment of a deposit guarantee in the government and private banks with a capital of 100 billion Iraqi dinars, and said the aim of its establishment is to motivate people to deposit their money in banks rather than Aktnazha. A statement by the Iraqi Central Bank said in a statement that " the Cabinet 's approval of the draft guarantee deposits prepared by the bank system, will be hereby establish a company to guarantee deposits with a capital of 100 billion dinars , and includes the company 's private and government banks , " noting that " the banks will put a certain percentage of the deposit the company , so as to ensure pay depositors in case of bank 's inability or being filtered . " the statement added that" this would stimulate people to deposit their money in banks rather than Aktnazha who misses invest this money and stimulate the economy opportunities as well as risks to keep in their homes , "adding that "money chunky outside the banking system of more than 30 trillion dinars . " the Council of Ministers approved in its meeting, yesterday, to issue guarantees on bank deposits made ​​by the Iraqi Central Bank system, the Council of State and Dqgah with the failure to extend the government deposits in state banks the provisions of the system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central Bank announces the establishment of the company to guarantee bank deposits Empty Re: Central Bank announces the establishment of the company to guarantee bank deposits

Post by Proven Sat 11 Jun 2016, 2:04 pm

Let the money start rolling into the banks.
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank announces the establishment of the company to guarantee bank deposits Empty Re: Central Bank announces the establishment of the company to guarantee bank deposits

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 11 Jun 2016, 7:22 pm

Yes, let is start rolling, and glad to see you back Proven.
    Thanks
    LIT
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 11 Jun 2016, 9:08 pm

I'm sure ready!!!!   Looking good!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 11 Jun 2016, 10:24 pm

This is getting me doing the "happy dance."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:58 pm