Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim ... the phenomenon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim ... the phenomenon  Empty Hakim ... the phenomenon

Post by Rocky Sun 19 May 2013, 7:40 am

Hakim ... the phenomenon has to be read!!

Author:

Mohamed Hassan al-Saadi

Observers of the traffic stream martyr Mehrab political since entering Iraq after the (2003) finds that they were not the movement of opportunism, or movement you want to climb over the Iraqi people, and invest the political movement destined for him, but they read martyr Mehrab accurate reading and Tani to read the Iraqi situation in all its aspects and details, was the first martyr of the mihrab reader of this situation, but put his finger on the wound of Iraq went to Iraq, which holds the concerns of its people, move between towns, city ... City and village village, to ease the concerns of the people eaters him mill Baath his life and existence, came the call Mr. Shahid mihrab (Jerusalem) in the dish Upper: (I accept the hands of references bone) to confirm and reassure the Iraqi people to respect his privacy and its terms of reference, religious and rolled national positions, after certification Shahid mihrab (Jerusalem) came Mr. Aziz Iraq (may Allah have mercy on him) to translate positions martyr Mehrab (Jerusalem) in a lot of citizens that do not see only the interests of the Iraqi people, not non-came his national need to exit Iraq from Chapter VII and the positions of many other crossed the sincerity of their intentions toward the homeland and the citizen to be deported Aziz, Iraq, leaving a big responsibility and carry severe on the rest of them, after chasing Mr. Hakim leadership stream martyr Mehrab in harsh conditions and very critical, represented in the conditions and pressures both internal and external in the formation of the government, and between the established positions to stream martyr Mehrab and leadership, and read conscious of the reality of Iraq.

After all these anomalies were able to Mr. Hakim to find a good ground to stream martyr Mehrab, quickly and footsteps and confident, he was able to put the movement of his current political on the right path, it could of events all of a sudden it is able to surprise many, he has become a hard number can not be left behind the back , or turn it into a civil society institutions, political movement did not read well by politicians so far, he is able to play a role politically prominent, depending on the capacity and intuitive high due to the legacy of a great drive to the family of al-Hakim, and Mlasqth with Shahid Mehrab, creating us as Iraqis Mohammed second Baqer be able to bring about change in the new Iraq, also proved to be able to dialogue with secular leaders and build bridges of trust with everyone, today has a tremendous amount of relations Almgesrh with all shades and sects of the Iraqi people, everyone trusts him, walking with him reassuring.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:17 pm