Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: shut down the offices of the political blocs in favor Daash and distracting security service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: shut down the offices of the political blocs in favor Daash and distracting security service Empty Chihod: shut down the offices of the political blocs in favor Daash and distracting security service

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2016, 3:27 am

[ltr]Chihod: shut down the offices of the political blocs in favor Daash and distracting security services[/ltr]

Since 06.12.2016 at 09:16 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Description Reform Front member Mohammed Chihod, on Sunday, closing a number of offices of the political blocs by the protesters as an attempt to occupy the security services, while noting that the closure of these offices in the interest of "Daash."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Chihod L / balance News /, that "the business that affect the political blocs offices in central and southern governorates like explosions that get Behm time to time," adding that it "attempts to occupy the security services and Fatah Ngrat siege on" Daash "in Fallujah."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The attempts to close the office blocks that do not serve Iraq and Atsb in the interests of the Iraqi people, but in the interest of Aldoaash", calling for "the Iraqi people to get around the security services in order to end the battle of Iraq with" Daash "terrorist and then go to the secondary things other ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the failure to the people endures parliament and the government," noting that "the reform movement carried out by the front will change the wrong track."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The number of protesters had shut down the offices of the Liberal bloc of political blocs and the Dawa Party and the Reform Movement and the Supreme Council in some central and southern provinces until achieving Aslahat.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm