Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Polls show increasing support for Brexit; Murdoch's Sun backs 'Leave'

Lobo
    Lobo

Polls show increasing support for Brexit; Murdoch's Sun backs 'Leave' Empty Polls show increasing support for Brexit; Murdoch's Sun backs 'Leave'

Post by Lobo Tue 14 Jun 2016, 2:52 pm

Polls show increasing support for Brexit; Murdoch's Sun backs 'Leave'

February 12, 2016.
    Reuters/Neil Hall

Britain's "Leave" campaign opened up a 7-point lead over "Remain" ahead of a referendum on membership of the European Union an opinion poll showed late Monday, while the nation's biggest-selling newspaper urged readers to vote to quit the bloc.

The result of the June 23 referendum will have far-reaching consequences for politics, the economy, defense, migration and diplomacy in Britain and elsewhere.

Recent polls are suggesting that momentum has swung towards the "Leave" camp, or a so called Brexit, unsettling investors. "Leave" in recent days has focused its campaign on the issue of immigration.

According to the YouGov poll for The Times, "Leave" held 46 percent support compared with 39 percent support for "Remain." Undecided voters were 11 percent, while 4 percent won't vote.

Last Monday The Times/YouGov had reported a 1 percent lead for the "Remain" campaign.

In another, though not unexpected, boost for "Leave," media tycoon Rupert Murdoch's Sun newspaper called on its readers to vote to quit the 28-member EU.

"The Sun urges everyone to vote Leave. We must set ourselves free from dictatorial Brussels," said the tabloid, which has a circulation of 1.7 million.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-poll-idUSKCN0YZ2FY

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:31 am