Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime prisoners Foundation reveals illegal file requests Rafha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime prisoners Foundation reveals illegal file requests Rafha Empty Prime prisoners Foundation reveals illegal file requests Rafha

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jun 2016, 2:55 am

[ltr]Prime prisoners Foundation reveals illegal file requests Rafha[/ltr]

Since 06.16.2016 at 08:23 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Muthanna balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The President of the institution of political prisoners Hussein Sultani, on Thursday, said the number of applicants for the inclusion of file Rafha reached 52 thousand advanced, as pointed out that the actual number of detainees in Rafha to exceed the 38 thousand vowing to move lawsuits penalty against those who have applied and are not identical to the controls.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Royal during his visit to the province of Muthanna and his meeting with the Governor Faleh Ziadi, "The current year will witness the completion of the Rafha file completely," adding that "his visit to Muthanna came to address the imbalance that's in the province as well as to request support for the branch institution career cadre needed and fixtures to accommodate the numbers reviewers and rid their transactions. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, he pointed out the governor of Muthanna Faleh Ziadi that "the visit comes within the framework of the Royal officials in the central government visits to see the conditions and needs of the province, describing the work of the Foundation to maintain prisoners Palmtlki branch because of the instability administratively."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Ziadi institution pledged to "be inclusive asylum Rafha file revisions within the province after it had been carried out in the province of Diwaniyah" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:23 am