Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP shows how to cancel the salaries of prisoners in Rafha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP shows how to cancel the salaries of prisoners in Rafha Empty Former MP shows how to cancel the salaries of prisoners in Rafha

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2019, 1:39 am

Former MP shows how to cancel the salaries of prisoners in Rafha

08:55 - 30/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Former MP Jassem Mohammed Jafar said Wednesday that the salaries of Rafha prisoners would be abolished.
    Jafar said in a statement to the information, that "the abolition of the privileges of prisoners in Rafha must be regulated by law and read a first reading and go to the committee concerned and then read a second time and vote on it, as the revolutionary decisions that came in response to the demands of the public can be challenged before the Federal Court and cancellation." .
    He explained that "Rafha prisoners receive salaries only, while the privileges are granted to the executive authority," pointing out that "Maetzlma prisoners Rafha is a pension without any allowances."
    He explained that “the salary of a prisoner in Rafha if he is counted as a retirement, he will receive a salary of more than one and a half million, but the problem is that the government gives salaries to these prisoners and their families and even the new born child, he gets a salary, and therefore the decision of the parliament will stop these salaries, but that can Appeal to the judiciary. ” Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:20 pm