Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It reveals the economic facts and figures of the Iraqi financial disaster (Details)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It reveals the economic facts and figures of the Iraqi financial disaster (Details) Empty It reveals the economic facts and figures of the Iraqi financial disaster (Details)

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    18-06-2016 03:30 PM    
    [size=18]Hits: 3350
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Orbit News -

Wrote professor of the Iraqi economy, Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani, the facts spoke with the media and the statement of Mr. Ahmed Haji decision of the Finance Committee in parliament, where the Ministry of Finance of the Finance Committee reported that Iraq's external debt amounted to $ 81 billion up to September 2015

I cited you the following numbers:

- Iraq's foreign debt was $ 45 billion at the end of 2011 rose to 57.3 at the end of 2014 and then to 81 billion in September 2015.

In other words, who the outer increased by $ 36 billion over 33 months.

- The central bank 's foreign exchange reserves of $ 79 billion at the end of 2013 fell to 56 billion at the end of 2015 and is expected to fall to 42 billion the end of 2016 , 
    meaning that foreign reserves fell by $ 23 billion over two years.

- Internal debt rose from 4.6 trillion dinars end of 2013 to 9.5 trillion dinars end of 2014 and to more than 40 trillion dinars end of 2015, which is equivalent to $ 33 billion.

- The revenue from oil exports were more than $ 80 billion in 2014 and more than 40 billion in 2015

this means :

1. Iraq has squandered $ 202 billion during 2014 and 2016 came from

- $ 36 billion in foreign loans

- $ 23 billion decline in central bank reserves

- $ 33 billion of domestic debt increased

- 120 billion of oil revenues

2. occupy five provinces by Daash terrorist organization, which burn the land and destroyed crops and infrastructure and where metadata.

3. displacing and displaced more than four million people and the loss of their homes and property estimated at tens of billions of dollars.

4. martyrdom, killing and injuring dozens of Iraqis as a result of military operations and liberation has left dozens of widows and orphans.

5. growing poverty, illiteracy and the spread of diseases, especially cancer rates.

But the question remains important

Is that all that money of 202 billion and perhaps more to finance the salaries and wages and sustain military operations?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:38 pm