Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Issuing a postage stamp bearing the name and image of the late Zaha Hadid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Issuing a postage stamp bearing the name and image of the late Zaha Hadid Empty Issuing a postage stamp bearing the name and image of the late Zaha Hadid

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2016, 5:58 am

[rtl]Issuing a postage stamp bearing the name and image of the late Zaha Hadid[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Mary finest[/rtl]
    [rtl]An informed source, the allocation of the Iraqi government a special postage stamp with a picture of the late Zaha Hadid in honor of her creativity.[/rtl]

[rtl]The source told "Sky Press," that "the late Zaha Hadid, an exceptional woman in the history of Iraq, and to honor the creativity of the Iraqi government has allocated a postage stamp its own carries its image in recognition of engineering achievements carried out in several countries in the world of buildings to bridges and parks." .[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that the British architectural Iraqi origin Zaha Hadid died in March 312 016 at the age of 65, after a heart attack at a hospital in the United States.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq announced on 1, April 2016, he plans to build a memorial for the deceased Zaha Hadid generous to them.[/rtl]

[rtl]Iraqi and architectural fame in the Western architectural circles, holds the Medal of appreciation of the British Queen, he graduated in 1977 at the Architectural Association "AA" or "Architectural Association" in London.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:38 pm