Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic government committee discusses the exception of national security card project and Ring

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic government committee discusses the exception of national security card project and Ring Empty Economic government committee discusses the exception of national security card project and Ring

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jun 2016, 6:02 am

Economic government committee discusses the exception of national security card project and Ring

Tuesday 21-06-2016 | 1:55:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / economic affairs committee session was held eighth on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari and the participation of Minister of Planning and Minister of Agriculture and Governor of the Central Bank and Chairman of the National Authority for Investment and Advisor to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Director General of the Legal Department of the Secretariat.
    According to a statement issued by Zebari Office responded to Twilight News, he was discuss and debate the exception of national card project and the security cordon to its importance in terms of security projects, has also been discussing the project of establishing life Hospital in Diwaniyah, as well as a project to address the scarcity of water in Basra provided by the advisers.
    The statement added that during the meeting will also discuss ways to address the economic and financial crisis through the implementation necessary to maximize the resources of the state to overcome the financial crisis procedures.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:40 pm