Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Daash, gasping for breath and will not wait long for the return of displaced people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Daash, gasping for breath and will not wait long for the return of displaced people Empty Jubouri: Daash, gasping for breath and will not wait long for the return of displaced people

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:22 am

[ltr]Jubouri: Daash, gasping for breath and will not wait long for the return of displaced people[/ltr]

Since 25/06/2016 17:17 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Saturday, that terrorism Aldaasha death throes, and will not be long wait for the displaced and will return to their homes.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Information Office of the President of the Parliament received / balances News / copy of the "parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, held on Saturday, a field trip to Camp Depkh for displaced people in the district of drunken, to follow the conditions of the displaced families which was accompanied by President of the Parliament during the visit, the members of the House of Representatives for Nineveh province, in addition to conservative. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The statement noted that "the President of the Parliament toured inside the camp, where he saw the conditions of the displaced people and their suffering and ways to find a quick and immediate solutions to their problems, and create the conditions necessary supplies to live in the light of the high temperatures."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Jubouri, according to the statement that "terrorism Daash death throes, our people will not wait for long and often return to their homes" .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:15 am