Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Direct maintenance Co paths east of Baquba, at a cost of more than 21 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Direct maintenance Co paths east of Baquba, at a cost of more than 21 billion dinars Empty Direct maintenance Co paths east of Baquba, at a cost of more than 21 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jul 2016, 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direct maintenance Co paths east of Baquba, at a cost of more than 21 billion dinars

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Declared roads and bridges department in the Ministry of Construction and Housing, direct maintenance work Co paths east of Baquba (55 km northeast of Baghdad) at a cost ofmore than 21 billion dinars, from the World Bank allocations for the reconstruction of liberated areas. 
    Department said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which , said that "my company Assyria and Hammurabi of the Environmental Planning Bacherta implementation of maintenance work 20 km from the (Khanaqin box oil) at a cost of 10 billion and 795 million dinars, and maintenance of 42.5 km of road (oil Mandali box) at a cost of 10 billion and 851 million dinars in Diyala province within the World Bank allocations emergency loan for the reconstruction of liberated areas in Diyala and Salahuddin. " 
     the statement added that" the maintenance process for these two routes taking place after being exposed to numerous and serious damage as a result of lack of Syanthma since 2003 , "noting that" the work on the two projects include skimming and to ward off the affected areas and Altkhadddat and ripples and lifting debris out of the route, and then brushes layers of gravel Akhabt and compensated in the paths road shoulders and Hdelha and Askew 4%, workshops layers prime and Altak Cote to the affected areas and then brushes asphalt layer thickness of 15 cm and address the cracks. " 
    the statement continued that "work also includes the maintenance of a number of arches tubular Trunking, cleaned and build the walls of the exits and entrances armed by concrete, and address statements regression according to general specifications for roads and bridges, as well as planning thermal dye treatment Balhabibat glass work of fences and pre - emptive unilateral areas arches , " asserting that "roads are among the ways the main task in the province, as the two roads crossings facilitate the process of trucks transporting agricultural, industrial and commercial products. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:32 pm