Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baquba debt to contractors exceed 47 billion dinars and result in 13 cases of suicide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baquba debt to contractors exceed 47 billion dinars and result in 13 cases of suicide Empty Baquba debt to contractors exceed 47 billion dinars and result in 13 cases of suicide

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2017, 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The main road leading to the center of the city of Baquba (55 km northeast of Baghdad) and next to the capital Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)
    Baquba debt to contractors exceed 47 billion dinars and result in 13 cases of suicide

Author: AB, HS 
    editor: AB 
    26.1.2017 11:43 
    Number of Views: 604

Long-Presse / Diyala
    Announced Consolidated Contractors in Diyala province, the local government debt to contractors exceeded 47 billion dinars for the bypass completed 80% projects, as he emphasized that the failure to fulfill the death of such debt resulted in 13 cases of suicide among contractors and destroyed dozens of families, it was revealed that the debts of Baghdad Pan Contractors exceeded The 7 trillion dinars.
    Said Federation President Ismail Barhoumi in an interview (range Press), "The local Diyala government required to pay more than 47 billion dinars as receivables to contractors in the province for projects exceeding percentages completed 80%," noting that "local government refrain from the payment of those amounts to the beneficiaries." .
    He Barhoumi, that "some contractors have resorted to suicide after he despaired of obtaining those amounts which reported 13 cases of suicide among the contractors of the province, as well as social and family problems which claimed a number of families and contractors," stressing that "the indebtedness of the central government for the whole Contractors outweigh the 7 trillion Dinar".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:15 pm