Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Contract for the purchase of electricity, industry value of (879) million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Contract for the purchase of electricity, industry value of (879) million Empty Contract for the purchase of electricity, industry value of (879) million

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2016, 4:48 am

[size=30]Contract for the purchase of electricity, industry value of (879) million[/size]
    17/07/2016 12:21 | Number of Views: 12
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Sunday, contract with the Ministry of Electricity, electric processed Bkablwat worth 879 million dinars.
    According to Director of Information Center and Public Relations at the Ministry Abdul Wahid al-Shammari said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it today that "Ur State Company, affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals entered into a contract for the benefit of South Electricity Distribution Directorate within the formations and the Ministry of Electricity for processing of various sizes, electric cables earlier this month ".
    He stressed that "the company has ratified the contract in favor of the South Electricity spends its production of electrical cables equipped with various measurements and the value of the contract amounted to (879) million, which was the result of fruitful and the great efforts made by the company's senior management through constant visits to get to know the quality of the company's products by the acclaimed and the acceptance of the beneficiary and its departments scattered across the country "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:59 am