Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity contract with GE for maintenance (13) station b (328) million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity contract with GE for maintenance (13) station b (328) million dollars Empty Electricity contract with GE for maintenance (13) station b (328) million dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2016, 8:31 am

Electricity contract with GE for maintenance (13) station b (328) million dollars

3/17/16

BAGHDAD / JD / .. ministry announced electricity contract with GE for maintenance (13) generating station, as pointed out that the contract was worth 328 million dollars.
    The official spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity Musab teacher in a written statement received / JD / copy of it: the presence of the Minister of Electricity Qassim Mohammed Fahdawi, concluded the Ministry of Electricity financial agreement with General Electric Company of America, after it is signed technical agreement on January 28 last, a month and a half ago , these two agreements within the maintenance contract (13) generating station will be implemented by the US company to add 700 megawatts of power to the national electricity system, the middle of next summer.
    He said, it was the conclusion of the financial agreement after obtaining the approval of the Ministry of Finance and the Iraqi Trade Bank to pay the value of the contract and the amount of formula (328) million, which the ministry Stsddh over three years, beginning after the completion of maintenance work.
    And between the teacher, that the fiscal pact included a grace period of repayment for the first year starts after the payment for two years and eight batches, each year in four installments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 6:42 pm