Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to reconsider the economic agreements concluded with some countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to reconsider the economic agreements concluded with some countries Empty Iraq plans to reconsider the economic agreements concluded with some countries

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2016, 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

07/16/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the economic and investment commission in Parliament, the intention of the House of Representatives amend the bills agreements concluded with some countries.
    He said committee member Rep. Najiba Najib told / KD / The Council of Representatives of Iraq's past legislation important economic laws, which the great benefit of the national economy and citizens, as the Committee on Economy, in coordination with the Finance Committee and other committees will provide a package of the task of the parliament economic laws for the purpose of voting upon.
    "The next sessions of the Parliament will approve the amendment and some special economic agreements concluded with states draft laws serve the general interest of the country" .anthy 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:10 pm