Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq exports oil to 31 international companies and total revenues amounted to $ 4 billion over the p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq exports oil to 31 international companies and total revenues amounted to $ 4 billion over the p Empty Iraq exports oil to 31 international companies and total revenues amounted to $ 4 billion over the p

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2016, 4:09 am

[size=37]Iraq exports oil to 31 international companies and total revenues amounted to $ 4 billion over the past month[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    The Oil Ministry announced on Monday, the total exports of crude oil and the revenue generated for the month of June, according to final official statistics issued by the State Oil Marketing Organisation (SOMO).
    He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, that "the total volume of oil exports for the month of June and producers from Central and South fields amounted to 95 million and 300 thousand barrels," noting that he "saw fiscal revenue accruing rise slightly this month compared with last May, reaching 3 billion and (829) million dollars. "
    "The total volume of oil exports amounting to 95 million and 300 thousand barrels were exported from the southern port of Basra," he said, adding that he "did not issue from the northern port (Ceyhan) across the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) due to lack of commitment the province's oil agreement with the federal government. "
    Jihad said that "the price of a barrel average (40,178) dollars."
    "The quantities exported uploaded by 31 international companies from various nationalities from the ports of Basra and Khor al-Amaya and buoys unilateralism on the Arabian Gulf," .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:37 am