Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Impairment of central auction sales at today's meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Impairment of central auction sales at today's meeting Empty Impairment of central auction sales at today's meeting

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2013, 12:04 pm

Impairment of central auction sales at today's meeting

]Sunday, June 2, 2013 14:38

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. scored auction sale currency at the Central Bank of Iraq, Sunday, a decline in the value of sales in today's session.

He said the province of the central bank and agency Abdul Basit Turki said in a statement taken by his press office and received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, that "the sales value of the currency auction at the Central Bank reached during today's session / / 174 million and / 900 / thousand dollars," explaining that "the number of banks participating in the auction amounted to / 19 / banks. "

He added that "the value of the quantity sold in cash from the dollar amounted to / 50 / million / 275 / thousand dollars, while the value of the quantity sold Khawwalat / / 124 million and / 625 / thousand dollars," noting that "the price of the foundation, which landed him sell the dollar / 1166 / ".

He continued, "while the cash sales price and the dollar remittances / 1179 / dinars to the dollar." Finished / 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Impairment of central auction sales at today's meeting Empty Re: Impairment of central auction sales at today's meeting

Post by ron-man Sun 02 Jun 2013, 12:32 pm

Thanks Rocky as always for the posts you provide.

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:37 pm