Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari feared the continuation of the water war and confirms Iraq's ability to Hossam Public

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari feared the continuation of the water war and confirms Iraq's ability to Hossam Public Empty Jaafari feared the continuation of the water war and confirms Iraq's ability to Hossam Public

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari
    Jaafari feared the continuation of the water war and confirms Iraq's ability to Hossam Public

Author: 
    Editor: AZ 4.8.2016 16:08 Number of Views: 4 

Long - Presse / Baghdad 

showed Foreign Minister Ibrahim al -Jaafari, on Thursday, fears of continued water war between water upstream countries, and pointed to the existence of a"vacuum" in international law to address the problem of water between countries, he stressed that Iraq had sufficient expertise to resolve this file " the correct format. " Jaafari said in an interview with a number of media , including (long - Presse), inside the Foreign Ministry building, said that" our conversation has not stopped with the states and influential figures in the water decision and is responsible for the issue since 2003 to today , "he said , adding" the need to keep this issue from the political side , even with the existence of some differences. " He said al - Jaafari said" unfortunate that there is a vacuum in international law to address the problem of water between countries and so I am afraid that the water war that makes water -headwaters countries at risk will continue , "stressing that" the time has come For Iraq to play an important role at this stage. "

The foreign minister noted that "Iraq to the minds and characters, ministries and stakeholders waters portfolio can be resolved this file properly."
    The provinces of central and southern Iraq suffer water shortages worsening, which greatly affected, and the marsh areas experiencing drought are the other led to the great migration of them and threatened wildlife there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:19 am