Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: governor of Nineveh province spent 25 million dinars a day under the pretext of providing f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: governor of Nineveh province spent 25 million dinars a day under the pretext of providing f Empty Jubouri: governor of Nineveh province spent 25 million dinars a day under the pretext of providing f

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Aug 2016, 2:33 am

[ltr]Jubouri: governor of Nineveh province spent 25 million dinars a day under the pretext of providing food to the displaced people Depkh[/ltr]

Since 08.11.2016 at 10:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP Mishan al-Jubouri, Thursday, for the governor of Nineveh province to spend 25 million to feed displaced daily in Depkh, noting that after the investigation we made sure that he Nothingness for its conservative for the displaced at all.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He wrote in his al-Jubouri, the "Facebook", "Through my participation Bahtmaa Supreme Committee for the Relief of displaced persons, which was held in Arbil said recently the governor of Nineveh Nofal Akub he spent 25 million dinars a day to feed displaced people in Depkh."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, he was "visited the camp twice, most recently on Monday and make sure that the governor did not provide any meal."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "Sal displaced and management of the camp and confirmed that Barzani and Red Crescent Society are providing food in the camp and what he said is not true conservative."[/ltr]

[ltr]He said it was "another new process to rob the displaced I hope that the Integrity Commission initiate follow-up and verification of not only send me a message asking me to documentation!?". Ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:52 pm