Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former adviser to the central bank: diversity in the currency is not a successful way to reduce the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former adviser to the central bank: diversity in the currency is not a successful way to reduce the  Empty Former adviser to the central bank: diversity in the currency is not a successful way to reduce the

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2013, 1:00 pm

Former adviser to the central bank: diversity in the currency is not a successful way to reduce the deterioration of the Iraqi dinar

Former adviser to the central bank: diversity in the currency is not a successful way to reduce the deterioration of the Iraqi dinar
    June 10, 2013, 6:16 pm
    Said a former adviser to the central bank and economist appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Monday, that the diversity in the currency is not a successful way to reduce the deterioration of the Iraqi dinar, which affected the local market supply and demand process.
    Saleh said in an interview transmitted via "news agency Iraqis", that: "The reasons for the deterioration of the Iraqi dinar, return policy and procedures hasty pursued by the central bank, which led to increased demand and tight supply of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the local market," adding that: "The problem monetary exchange system in Iraq, and the lack of awareness of the cultural and economic center of the Iraqi citizen, as all of this contributes to the deterioration of the Iraqi currency to foreign currency. "
    He said: "dollar zone a large area is estimated at 85% of the world used the dollar as the world's reserves of the dollar is the biggest from the rest of other foreign currencies, so the dinar covered completely foreign currency much more than other currencies," and explained that "diversity currency is not a successful way to reduce the deterioration of the Iraqi dinar, which affected the local market supply and demand process. "

Author:. A.. Iraqi - Baghdad - a. T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:35 pm