Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Germany .. France warns Turkey on Kurds in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Germany .. France warns Turkey on Kurds in Syria Empty After Germany .. France warns Turkey on Kurds in Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Aug 2016, 7:01 am

After Germany .. France warns Turkey on Kurds in Syria

Sunday 28-08-2016 | 8:25:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kordian two fighters on the roof of a house in Hasaka .. m m r h-d
    Twilight News / warned French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault, the Turkish government against meddling in Syria and adventure against Kurdish issue in this country.
    Came Aareault remarks in the context of an interview with the French newspaper Le Monde that he is good to Turkey is clear to participate in the face of the organization "Daesh" terrorist and seeking to preserve its borders, warning Ankara from sliding into violence and the desire to antagonize the Kurdish issue in Syria.
    The French minister stressed that the Kurdish forces in Syria and in units known to protect people and the so-called (YPG) have an influential role in the face of the organization "Daesh" terrorist.
    It came the French remarks followed similar comments from German Foreign Minister Babshon itself.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 8:25 am