Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The trial of 20 trainers of US Marines for causing the suicide of a Muslim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The trial of 20 trainers of US Marines for causing the suicide of a Muslim  Empty The trial of 20 trainers of US Marines for causing the suicide of a Muslim

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Sep 2016, 6:51 am

The trial of 20 trainers of US Marines for causing the suicide of a Muslim recruits
    [ltr]The trial of 20 trainers of US Marines for causing the suicide of a Muslim  Bullet

Fri, 09 Sep 2016 06:44:33
    [/ltr]

Wait 20 trainers in the US Marine Corps military trial for causing the suicide of conscript Muslim. , Officials said, that the investigation of the US Marine Corps in the suicide of arecruit in South Carolina, unveiled his maltreatment of military trainers in the case may lead to conduct military or signature trial disciplinary sanctions on 20 of the coaches. He led theinvestigation into the death of a Muslim friend recruiter 's departure in March, to detect exposure other recruits mistreated. According to media reports, the friend was at the age of20 Aama.oukal the US Marine Corps said in a statement Thursday that his investigation into the death of my friend led to exempt a number of leaders and advisers of their duties and tostop a number of military trainers. He did not release how the ill - treatment alleged recruits in Paris Island, may have contributed to the suicide of my friend, or the number of military personnel who have been subjected to disciplinary sanctions. he was my friend, the son of Pakistani immigrants, has jumped over the wall to fall from the height of three storeys in training camp and was pronounced dead later at a medical center , according to Wal -styrene Journal reported , citing a medical report.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=1452

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:23 am