Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talks between the Iraqi Ministry of Oil and Foster Wheeler to implement oil projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talks between the Iraqi Ministry of Oil and Foster Wheeler to implement oil projects Empty Talks between the Iraqi Ministry of Oil and Foster Wheeler to implement oil projects

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SEPTEMBER 8, 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD (DPA): The Ministry of the Iraqi oil talks Thursday with a delegation of Foster Wheeler International Company on joint cooperation in the implementation of projects to increase the storage and export capacity of Iraq’s crude oil south of the country.

Fayyad said good grace and Undersecretary of the Iraqi Oil Ministry in a press statement: “Today has been a meeting with the delegation of administration Foster Wheeler global company contract for the development and modernization of export, storage and pipelines and metering systems, as well as the implementation of new projects contribute to the increase and raise the storage and export capacity to the great rates commensurate with the future plans to increase oil exports from southern ports. “

The Foster Wheeler of the companies that oversaw the planning and implementation of many of the development of oil export system and buoys unilateral extension of the marine pipeline from the port of Faw projects to oil exports south of the country system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm