Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Maliki's coalition: Ebadi can not lead Iraq anymore

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition: Ebadi can not lead Iraq anymore Empty Maliki's coalition: Ebadi can not lead Iraq anymore

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Oct 2016, 10:39 am

Maliki's coalition: Ebadi can not lead Iraq anymore

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad -arac Press October -2: MP Haitham al - Jubouri , attacked the head of the efficiencies were part of the State of Law coalition led by former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, noting that al - Abadi reached the stage where you can not lead Iraq.

Jubouri said a spokesman for parliamentary reform movement in a newspaper interview that "steps interrogate Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi is still continuing , " noting that "there are administrative irregularities and partisan accusations against al - Abadi."

Attorney - Jubouri denied that al - Abadi be involved corruption issues Mali, adding that "what we have regard to the work of al - Abadi politician in the government and has many errors during the last two years , most notably the lack of peasants disbursement of wages and business benefits, and to succumb to the conditions of the World Bank and cruel."

He MP who is close to al - Maliki said that "al - Abadi arrived at a stage where the country 's leadership can not, because all the promises of not materialized yet and did not control the financial crisis , which says that we took it , trying to gain time."

Regarding the steps cleric Moqtada al - Sadr in the demand for reform after announcing a return to the coalition for my country, led by Ammar al - Hakim, MP Jubouri , " al- Sadr steps without thoughtful , " noting that " al- Sadr his movements , which was launched three months ago enter the country in a big mess." ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki's coalition: Ebadi can not lead Iraq anymore Empty Re: Maliki's coalition: Ebadi can not lead Iraq anymore

Post by Diamond Sun 02 Oct 2016, 12:36 pm

charges brought by maliki, ill be so glad when hes history crazy
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki's coalition: Ebadi can not lead Iraq anymore Empty Re: Maliki's coalition: Ebadi can not lead Iraq anymore

Post by Diamond Sun 02 Oct 2016, 2:35 pm

lol! >>>>> hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:56 pm