Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet decides the formation of the Office of the wounded Armed Services and popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet decides the formation of the Office of the wounded Armed Services and popular crowd Empty Cabinet decides the formation of the Office of the wounded Armed Services and popular crowd

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2016, 3:44 am

[size=30]Cabinet decides the formation of the Office of the wounded Armed Services and popular crowd[/size]
    04/10/2016 09:22 | Number of Views: 87
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    The Cabinet decided on Monday evening, the formation of the Office of the wounded security forces services and the popular crowd to follow up their affairs and requirements.
    A statement by the Information Office of the Council of Ministers received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "the Council decided to establish the Office of the wounded Armed Services and popular crowd follows the Department of Citizens Affairs in each province to follow the wounded Affairs and submit periodic reports on their requirements."
    The statement pointed to "entrust the Department of Citizens Affairs at the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the coordination of his administration, along with the continuation of citizens' affairs departments to conduct field visits on a weekly basis and receive the injured according to the mechanisms in place."
    He added that "the Office shall issue the electronic identification documents, and issue instructions to all the institutions to cooperate with them and to facilitate the completion of transactions and the coordination of humanitarian efforts with international and local organizations to provide assistance to the wounded treatment."

" The Council stressed that the wounded have priority in the distribution of housing units and low cost". Thesa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:08 am