Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy hosts and Deputy Minister of Oil and managers two years Basrah Gas Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy hosts and Deputy Minister of Oil and managers two years Basrah Gas Company Empty Parliamentary Energy hosts and Deputy Minister of Oil and managers two years Basrah Gas Company

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Oct 2016, 3:54 am

News / Baghdad , 
    said a parliamentary source, on Thursday, that the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary hosted Deputy Oil Minister for Energy of gas and managers two years Basrah Gas Company to discuss the reality of soft power. 

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, " The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary hosted today Deputy oil Minister for energy of gas and general manager of the South gas company and general manager of Basra gas company. " 

The source , who asked not to be named, said : " this came to discuss the reality of soft power. "

The Oil Ministry announced, in the second of last July for the export of the first shipment of liquid gas to world markets, noting that the quantity exported amounted to 2,000 tons of liquid gas. 

According to preliminary estimates that Iraq possessed stockpiles estimated at 112 trillion cubic feet of gas, However , the 700 million cubic feet of it was burning day and wasted due to lack of infrastructure to deal with it . 

and solve Iraq 's eleventh ranked among the world 's rich natural gas after Russia and Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and the United States, Nigeria, Venezuela and Algeria, and of proven reserves with about 112 trillion feet cubic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:25 pm