Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon Iraq sells two $ 65 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon Iraq sells two $ 65 million Empty Pentagon Iraq sells two $ 65 million

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Oct 2016, 2:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pentagon Iraq sells two $ 65 million

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Announced that the US Defense Department, on Friday, the ratification of the sale of aircraft from Cessna Cessna AC-208, for Iraq worth $ 65 million with the Parts and Accessories Other, as pointed to inform Congress about the deal. 
    It owns Baghdad six Cessna aircraft , AC-208 and C-208 was bought in 2008, used these aircraft in assigning Iraqi military operations against al - military (Daesh). 
    the agency said defensive security coordination, own foreign sales in the US Department of defense (Pentagon), " the Pentagon approved the sale of two Cessna (AC-208), for Iraq worth $ 65 million with spare parts and accessories other where they were informing Congress about the deal Thursday. " the 
    ministry added that" the deal includes the purchase of two Cessna equipped Bmnzawmte (LAU-131) to fire Hellfire missiles installed on all of her wings. " the 
    ministry stated that" the deal include Mnzawmte warning e - vouchers model (AN / ALE-47) and (AN / AAR - 60), to warn against anti guided missiles and jamming them as well as the system (AN / AAQ - 35), visual E -infrared rays, in addition to spare parts and wages transport plane and a variety of other pieces. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:22 pm