Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi suicide Erdogan: your statements "floundering" and I shall publish documents proving the inval

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi suicide Erdogan: your statements "floundering" and I shall publish documents proving the inval Empty Abadi suicide Erdogan: your statements "floundering" and I shall publish documents proving the inval

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2016, 3:28 am

[rtl]Abadi suicide Erdogan: your statements "floundering" and I shall publish documents proving the invalidity of Adaaouatkm[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]PIO description of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Wednesday, the Turkish leadership's statements on the legality of the presence of its troops on Iraqi territory, j "blundering", while vowing to publish documents proving the invalidity of claims taken by the Turkish leadership a pretext to give legitimacy to the presence of its troops near the city of Mosul.[/rtl]

[rtl]Information Office of Ebadi said in a statement received "Sky Press," that "Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's comments, claiming that he had asked the establishment Ba'shiqah base of Iraq during his visit to Ankara, and Turkish troops entered Ba'shiqah on this basis," noting that "this naked remarks Health and contrary to what preceded the remarks has previously stated that the present request of the former governor of Nineveh Turkish forces In another statement confirmed it with the approval of the Kurdistan Regional Government In a third statement she claimed the consent of the international coalition that claims lied publicly. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The blundering statements of the Turkish leadership illustrate the extent of embarrassment that they put themselves in, and they're doing so and Rtoa Turkish army on an adventure and an attack on a neighboring country incalculable consequences," adding, "We we will publish documents that demonstrate the invalidity of the Turkish leadership's claims."[/rtl]

[rtl]The statement continued that "the Iraqis are involved in the liberation of every inch of their country from terrorism Daesh and will resist the occupation of their land, and that the day of victory is close and will not deter us from that parties that want business as all our primary goal and Edjna in the media war and the emotional statements have no effect."[/rtl]

[rtl]Stated Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said Tuesday the statements made by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the battle of Mosul, told Erdogan "Certainly not Nada you, and we will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and Balskaab."[/rtl]
    [rtl]It was Erdogan, has called al-Abadi, said Tuesday that "knows its limits," said the Turkish army will not take orders from Iraq on Ba'shiqah camp, which is located near the local city of Mosul, capital of Nineveh province, which is controlled by regulating Daesh terrorist since mid-2014.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:11 am