Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The Central Bank. Trial staff

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank. Trial staff Empty The Central Bank. Trial staff

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 20 Jun 2013, 3:58 pm

The Central Bank. Trial staff

Adel Abdul Mahdi, 20/06/2013-11: 30 pm

Dr. Saleh's appearance will stand before the Court on Thursday (today). While arrest fouzia Kadhim Hassan and others. They are awaiting trial, and Shabibi soon.

The Court of Auditors responsible for the audit, inspection and oversight of public expenditure transactions and collection of resources and prevent the waste of public money, and opinion and financial statements. And reports are not, even if the registration audit and certification, and possibly reply and clarification and correction, as the likely demand from the authorities responsible for investigation and appropriate action. Which requires, as a must respect other laws, including the law.

Bank staff enjoys immunity (article 23/1) of the law in force. "No member of the Council or any employee or agent of the Central Bank of Iraq legal accountability or responsibility is personal responsibility for any damages occurred due to any negligence or released him while performing his duties or for performing official tasks falling within the scope of his job and its specific obligations under this Act.". And that the competent court is the "Court of financial services", already existing judges who have been appointed by the Minister of Justice (art. 63 of the Bank). And many may consider immunity covering crime and corruption. While the guarantee of implementation and provision of experts.

Economic crime and smuggling already have a clear definition. Centered against the external transfer instructions. Either the current monetary and economic philosophy, freedom of capital movement and transformation. And that withheld and restraint are in violation, in accordance with the Constitution and laws and regulations and international obligations in force. Not only the conversion of import. It is the right investment, savings, travel, study, treatment, etc. We no longer need to obtain a conversion, but carry our dinar is the same conversion as a hard currency. And the auction channel. It is what other States over their banks and stock markets. This-no other evidence-not smuggling or washed. Otherwise, investors coming to Iraq became traffickers. If there are parameters for import or otherwise, are the responsibility of departments and other institutions. The Bank and its staff are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations in force within their responsibilities and powers. If there are violations laundering we have five laundry control coin. And did nothing as we know them.

What we ask is harmony concepts, laws and professional competence, fairness, not anything else.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank. Trial staff Empty Re: The Central Bank. Trial staff

Post by weslin3 Thu 20 Jun 2013, 7:27 pm

I thought Shabbi was exonerated.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor