Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia Advising its citizens How to Prepare for Nuclear War Warning US Intends to Attack

Lobo
    Lobo

Russia Advising its citizens How to Prepare for Nuclear War Warning US Intends to Attack Empty Russia Advising its citizens How to Prepare for Nuclear War Warning US Intends to Attack

Post by Lobo Sun 16 Oct 2016, 5:21 pm

Russia Advising its citizens How to Prepare for Nuclear War Warning US Intends to Attack Russia-Wars-of-Nuclear-War
    Just as Obama keeps ratcheting up the allegations that Russia will hack the elections to ensure Trump wins, in Russia they are warning their citizens that war is coming and it maybe nuclear. They are warning that NATO is retrofitting tactical aircraft for the use of nuclear weapons, “which is sign of preparation for war with Russia”.  A whole website has gone up in Russia dedicated to the World War III and one offering advice and how to prepare.
    ABC News is reporting that Russian Television Warns of Nuclear War Amid US Tensions. US mainstream press is not questioning what is going on when we have a President who got the Noble Peace Prize. They are not looking at Obama floating all sorts of stories that a Trump victory will be proof of a Russian cyber attack. The Washington Post pitches the story that Russia wants war. Meanwhile The Daily Mail reports that the Kremlin calls Joe Biden’s threat to ‘cyber strike’ Russia ‘unprecedented’ and pledges to protect itself from the “aggressive, unpredictable United States”. CNN has reported that Russia and the US have moved past a Cold War to unpredictable confrontation.
     Russia Advising its citizens How to Prepare for Nuclear War Warning US Intends to Attack Cuban-Missile-Crisis
     Russia Advising its citizens How to Prepare for Nuclear War Warning US Intends to Attack War-Cycle-2014Personally, I was just a kid in 1962. But I remember walking with my friends discussing the Cuban Missile Crisis which last for a 13-day period (October 16–28, 1962). That was the closest we had come to World War III until today. Confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union concerning Soviet ballistic missile deployment in Cuba even mad kids pay attention. Along with being televised worldwide, it was the closest the Cold War came to escalating into a full-scale nuclear war. A 8,6 year plot from that event completed the 51.6 year wave terrifyingly on schedule – 2014.
    That is when the new Cold War began with sanctions imposed on Russia. It has not worked and only escalated the entire confrontation. Sorry to say, this is on time.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/russia/russia-advising-its-citizens-how-to-prepare-for-nuclear-war-warning-us-intends-to-attack/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:56 am