Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq to hold religious forum to confront sectarian projects

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq to hold religious forum to confront sectarian projects Empty Iraq to hold religious forum to confront sectarian projects

Post by chouchou Sat 22 Jun 2013, 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Iraqi Hajj and Umrah commission announced on Saturday, adopting a religious forum attended by 40 religious, intellectuals , media and women figures to address the “sectarian projects”.

“It was decided to hold a religion forum in the presence of 40 personal religious to confront the sectarian projects under the auspices of Iraqi Hajj and Umrah commission,” noting that “the Forum will take place on the third of next month, “the member of the Preparatory Committee of the Forum, Khalid al -Mulla told “Shafaq News”.

“The goals of the forum are to address and combat terrorism and the need to deepen peaceful coexistence among Iraqis,” he added.

It is worth mentioning that a bombing on Shiite shrines in Iraqi city of Samarra in 2006 has triggered the worst sectarian violence between Sunnis and Shiites in Iraq.

Syria is experiencing a popular uprising calling to end the rule of President, Bashar al-Assad's regime, as the uprising has turned into an armed conflict with government forces that killed thousands, according to human rights organizations and humanitarian groups.

Observers warn that the Syrian crisis situation in the region began to evolve and take a sectarian turn that may include the region in general and the neighboring countries of Syria in particular.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:26 am