Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow proposes to hold an international forum on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow proposes to hold an international forum on Iraq Empty Moscow proposes to hold an international forum on Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jul 2014, 7:01 am

News Source: Ali Salman Section: News July 10, 2014

Announced Gennady Gatilov, Deputy Russian Foreign Minister that Russia proposes to hold an international forum on the terrorist threat in Iraq, expressing hope Moscow in support of this initiative in the international arena.

In a press statement الأربعاء July 9 Gatilov said: "All of us are concerned about what is happening in Iraq," adding that Iraq "is in danger of disintegration," and "There is a perception among the international community that it is time to move."

The Russian diplomat added that Moscow is counting on cooperation with the United States in the face of the terrorist threat in Iraq. He continued, saying, "This kind of challenges and transnational threats requires bilateral cooperation, primarily between countries like the United States and the Russian Federation."

In referring to the issue of the adoption of Security Council resolution "humane" in Syrian affairs Gatilov said that Russia considers any urgency in this matter. "Attitude is incorrect and harmful." He pointed out that "the most important that this text be enforceable by the international community and the Syrian government, otherwise it is not possible to talk about the effectiveness of this decision."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:41 am