Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announced the appointment controls within the directorates of education Baghdad province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announced the appointment controls within the directorates of education Baghdad province Empty Announced the appointment controls within the directorates of education Baghdad province

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Oct 2016, 3:48 am

[ltr]Announced the appointment controls within the directorates of education Baghdad province[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - October 31 / October: announced the governor of Baghdad , Ali Mohsen al - Tamimi, the appointment controls directoratesof education in the capital, saying they include the allocation of 10% of the families of the martyrs and political prisoners and victims of terrorism and the popular crowd.

Tamimi said in a statement, " The appointments directorates of Education in Baghdad , including 60 percent for males and 40 percent for females," noting that it "also includes the allocation of 10 percent of the appointments to the families of the martyrs and political prisoners, and with the victimsof terrorism and popular crowd in the light of the competencies required."

He added that "five percent of the appointments should be allocated to the owners of graduate degrees, doctorate, master 's , and added ten degrees to the rate of the academic year for graduates of 1999-2000, and below for the purpose of competition, and the like for the children of martyrs of the army, police and employees of the education departments of retired during 2016, and for the lecturers assigned exclusively according to the mechanism issued by the education departments in this regard forthe purposes of trade - offs, and within the terms of reference required. "

Tamimi called applicants to "disbelief in people who take the money and report them to exercise their right of law." Q ended

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:13 pm