Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ugaili: We seek to reducing the number of MPs and members of provincial councils to "half"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ugaili: We seek to reducing the number of MPs and members of provincial councils to "half" Empty Ugaili: We seek to reducing the number of MPs and members of provincial councils to "half"

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Nov 2016, 2:42 am

[size=30]Ugaili: We seek to reducing the number of MPs and members of provincial councils to "half"[/size]
    04/11/2016 10:24 | Number of Views: 10
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction - Private
    MP for the coalition of citizen Ugaili Aziz said that there are efforts to reducing the number of deputies and members of the provincial councils in half and he must take into account the security and stability in the whole of Iraq, especially the western regions as well as financial expenses that burden the state before going into the local council elections.
    Ugaili In an interview with the "direction Press" stressed that the elections must be stable in all regions of Iraq and taking into account the financial expenses in light of the need for liquidity and that the election process needs to be much exaggerated, adding that he has yet to be approved electoral law, especially since there is an intention in reducing the members of the provincial councils by more than half in addition to the need to change some of the paragraphs of the Constitution with regard to the number of deputies and playing down to half the number of existing or identify a certain number of House of Representatives.
    Added: all those reasons require a wait to hold the next provincial election and be one successful elections in the presence of a good security stability and delay the process to the end of 2017, a healthy process.
    Edit | Jassim virgins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 10:33 pm