Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Ministry refused to renew the passport of the founder of Al Baghdadi "Aoun Alkhclok" a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Foreign Ministry refused to renew the passport of the founder of Al Baghdadi "Aoun Alkhclok" a Empty Iraqi Foreign Ministry refused to renew the passport of the founder of Al Baghdadi "Aoun Alkhclok" a

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2016, 4:19 am

Iraqi Foreign Ministry refused to renew the passport of the founder of Al Baghdadi "Aoun Alkhclok" and members of his family for unknown reasons
    Wrote: November 12, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In a move described by observers as detrimental to the reputation of Iraq, which sings of new politicians that became democratic countries where he had told the Iraqi embassy in the Greek capital Athens officially Iraqi businessman and founder of the Baghdad satellite channel Engineer Dr. Awn Hussain Al Khashlok government's decision on the prevention of the renewal of his passport and the passports of his family .

According to a statement issued by the Information Office of the Alkhclok a group of international companies that the Iraqi embassy in Athens told Dr. Eng Awn Hussain Al Khashlok the Iraqi government's decision and sent to the Embassy of Iraq in Greece without mentioning the reasons for it.

The statement added that employees who told him it expressed surprise at the nature of the book, where the ban does not happen only in the former regime, which was punished by his opponents of trying to cancel their identity and denial of national documents time.

To that , the observers said the decision is part of the decisions and practices constrictive series against the national figures who are working hard and national sincere service to Iraq and itspeople and that the decision to prevent the renewal of Iraqi passport for Khclok and his family is trying to put pressure on himin order to force him to retreat from attempts to reopen theBaghdad channel closed by Iraqi government for political reasons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:29 pm