Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Hakim Looking with Deputy U.S. Secretary of State post-exit Iraq from Chapter VII

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Hakim Looking with Deputy U.S. Secretary of State post-exit Iraq from Chapter VII  Empty Mr. Hakim Looking with Deputy U.S. Secretary of State post-exit Iraq from Chapter VII

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2013, 7:22 am

[th]Mr. Hakim Looking with Deputy U.S. Secretary of State post-exit Iraq from Chapter VII [/th]

On 2013-06-29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / electronic integrity

Mr. Hakim emphasized the importance of building regional and international relations intact, stressing that continued meetings and visits between officials in Iraq and the United States will strengthen cooperation in various fields between the two countries so as to ensure the common interests of the two peoples.

This came during a meeting with Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq to the Deputy U.S. Secretary of State William Burns on Saturday at his office in Baghdad.

It was in the meeting Search the latest developments in the country and the region, where showed the U.S. official impressed by the role played by Mr. Hakim in bringing together political leaders and bring stability to the country, praising the positions and متبنيات Supreme Council in partnership and maturation of a unified vision for solving problems and building institutions and deepening of the pillars of democracy in Iraq, expressing his satisfaction with the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII and the liberation of international sanctions.

For his part, Mr. Hakim reiterated the importance of forming the majority of transient communities with the participation of all components of the Iraqi people to overcome the crisis and the obstacles that stand in the way of advancement of Iraq in various fields.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:46 am