Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

missiles, trade and the World Cup opens Trump and Poten Summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit -  missiles, trade and the World Cup opens Trump and Poten Summit Empty missiles, trade and the World Cup opens Trump and Poten Summit

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jul 2018, 3:21 am

[size=32]
    missiles, trade and the World Cup opens Trump and Poten Summit[/size]
    Summit -  missiles, trade and the World Cup opens Trump and Poten Summit 1-994955

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

US President Donald Trump on Sunday expressed his hope for extraordinary relations with Moscow, while the Russian president said it was time for substantive talks between the two countries. 
    Trump said on Monday, during the first minutes of the summit with Putin in the Finnish capital Helsinki, that he believed the world wants to see Washington and Moscow in a state of understanding, according to the Associated Press.
    Trump had begun a session of talks that the world expects to congratulate his Russian counterpart on the World Cup which ended on Sunday, and considered it a wonderful tournament, praising its success.
    We will talk a little bit about China and our common friend, President Xi Jinping, "said Trump, whose talks with Putin will focus on" everything from trade to military affairs to missiles in China. "
    The US president is holding his first summit with Putin since his arrival in the White House in January 2017. Trump has defended his rapprochement with Moscow since his election campaign.
    The US president said earlier that the "American idiot" was the reason for the deterioration of relations between Washington and Moscow, while the Kremlin said he expected a difficult meeting.
    Critics and advisers urged Trump to use the summit to intensify pressure on Putin over allegations of election interference and other "malicious" activities by Russia.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:54 am