Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Members of the Senate decide to vote on Trump's rebuke for the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Members of the Senate decide to vote on Trump's rebuke for the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia Empty Members of the Senate decide to vote on Trump's rebuke for the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 1:41 am

Members of the Senate decide to vote on Trump's rebuke for the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia

17:57 - 12/06/2019

Members of the Senate decide to vote on Trump's rebuke for the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A810-696x387
    Information / Translation ...
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US senators voted for a preliminary measure to block US President Donald Trump's arms sales to Saudi Arabia, paving the way for a major standoff against a presidential veto.
    "The Senate is expected to take 22 abstentions as early as next week to block all sales after Trump was based on an emergency clause under the Arms Export Control Act to push sales below," the US newspaper The Hill reported in a report. Review Period for Congress. "
    "All 47 members of the Democratic Party are expected to support the decisions, but they needed the votes of at least four Republican members to get the simple majority needed to send the resolution to the House of Representatives.
    "Three members of the Republican Party, Sen. Rand Paul, Sen. Lindsey Graham and Todd Young signed the bill while Senator Mike Lee signed the sponsor's role, which gave the Democrats their fourth important vote," he said.
    "This unprecedented move to prevent sales reflects the growing frustration on Capitol Hill of the US-Saudi relationship and will come after two failed votes in recent years to block arms deals with Saudi Arabia, the first in 2016, received support from only 27 senators . The other won the support of 47 senators in June of 2017. "
    "The 22 sales will also include weapons to be sent to the UAE and Jordan, precision guided bombs, Patriot missiles, mortars, drones, fighter jets and other forms of military support," he said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:35 am