Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WISE OPPOSITION DEFENDS MINISTERS AND PREPARES A "CALENDAR" FOR INCOMPETENT WORK

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WISE OPPOSITION DEFENDS MINISTERS AND PREPARES A "CALENDAR" FOR INCOMPETENT WORK Empty WISE OPPOSITION DEFENDS MINISTERS AND PREPARES A "CALENDAR" FOR INCOMPETENT WORK

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2019, 6:43 am

WISE OPPOSITION DEFENDS MINISTERS AND PREPARES A "CALENDAR" FOR INCOMPETENT WORK
    Tuesday, 16 July 2019 12:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD / National Expert Center (NNC) 
    MP Mahmoud Mulla Talal on Tuesday defended a number of ministers, while stressing that his movement is working on "incompetent" evaluations. 
    "Some ministers were not at the level required for boldness and for the mechanism," Talal told the National News Center (NNC). "This is not a failure in the work of the ministers, but the choice of figures to take over ministries is not true for some ministers, .

He added that "there are good models of ministers and they are able to manage the ministry at the moment," noting that "the stream of wisdom is reluctant to mention the names of ministers incompetent and work to assess their work." 
    The coalition of victory, led by Haider Abadi, the adoption of the "constructive opposition" to the government, stressing that the current government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, is "worse" than the governments of quotas. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:32 am