Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 5 billion Iraqi-American memorandum of understanding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 5 billion Iraqi-American memorandum of understanding Empty $ 5 billion Iraqi-American memorandum of understanding

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Oct 2019, 2:43 am

$ 5 billion Iraqi-American memorandum of understanding

10:05 - 20/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation…
    The US Import and Export Bank (EXIM) has signed an agreement with the Iraqi Ministry of Finance worth five billion dollars aimed at enhancing trade and economic cooperation between the two countries.
    The new MoU will replace the MoU signed in Kuwait in February 2018, which is likely to raise the value of the MoU from $ 3 billion to $ 5 billion.
    He added that "the President of the US bank Kimberly Reid signed the memorandum with Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Dr. Fuad Hussein. The signing was attended by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ambassador to the United States, Farid Yassin.
    “The MOU indicates that US companies and their workers in America want to be part of the reconstruction effort in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ,” Reid said. “ We expect EXIM financing to support exporters and supply chain jobs across multiple industries across the states. And also to promote employment in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . ” According to her
    According to the site, it is "under the memorandum of understanding the parties agreed to identify potential projects in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the purchase of goods and services produced by the United States, as approved by the US bank to explore options for the provision of loans, guarantees and export credit insurance on the medium and long term to support US exports to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , as will be Select eligible projects for approval between the two sides. ” Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:55 am