Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: the political class are smuggled "money" Iraq, how would return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: the political class are smuggled "money" Iraq, how would return Empty Jubouri: the political class are smuggled "money" Iraq, how would return

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 2:09 am

Jubouri: the political class are smuggled "money" Iraq, how would return

Tuesday 9 February 2016 

BAGHDAD / .. MP from the Union of Forces Mishan al-Jubouri, Tuesday, to form a committee to restore Iraq's money contraband (Laughter on the people not only), while wondering "political class are smuggled" money "Iraq would return, how?".

Jubouri said for "Eye Iraq News" that "there is no hope to restore Iraq's money smuggled by the committees formed by the political class and has been accused of smuggling the money," noting that "there are countries Tayish on Iraqi funds smuggled and its economy depends on that money."

He called for the "formation of an international ad hoc committee to investigate Iraq's money to re-contraband little hope returns from Iraq's money views are the same accused of smuggling money," explaining that he would "present a number of proposals to rebuild Iraq's money contraband without the participation of the political class."

The President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, in the February 6, 2016, for the formation of a committee to see money diverted from Iraq, as pointed out that the House of Representatives to grant the validity of his reforms.

The Integrity Commission revealed that, in the March 31 2014, that the smuggled money and located in the states to be retrieved Trliuna amounted to 14 million dollars, as pointed out there are some obstacles on the subject of the defendants and received a refund for the difference in internal systems. Ended 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:42 am