Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial amount of work: the delay in care salaries to the lack of liquidity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial amount of work: the delay in care salaries to the lack of liquidity Empty Financial amount of work: the delay in care salaries to the lack of liquidity

Post by Rocky Sun 29 May 2016, 3:35 pm

Financial amount of work: the delay in care salaries to the lack of liquidity

05/29/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .., spokesman for the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Ammar Menem announced that the social protection body in the ministry completed preparations all for the launch of a subsidy of social protection for the months of April and May beginning of June, with the detection of the delay in the Ministry of Finance in ensuring that the amounts due to the lack of liquidity Currently.

He said Menem, in a written statement received / JD / copy of it: that social protection body demanded that the Ministry of Finance to ensure the necessary funds amounting to 200 billion Iraqi dinars, based on the previous agreement between the labor and financial Judge firing amounts subsidy every two months instead of three months starting from June 2016.

He noted the spokesman for the Ministry of Finance reported that the Ministry of Labour to secure the aforesaid amount will be delayed for some time because of the lack of liquidity currently. Consequently, said Menem, the Ministry of Labour and disclaims any delay in the launching date of the second installment for social assistance and reiterates its demand to quickly secure the amount that the heirs are a slice of the poor, stressing that the ministry will continue its contacts with officials in Finance in order to accelerate the release of the subsidy.

The Ministry of Labour has launched the first batch of social subsidy early last April was for three months and then announced that the launch of social benefit and will be the middle of this year, every two months to alleviate the suffering of the poor eligible because of the circumstances through which Iraq.

The ministry also announced that it will launch sums Annex I of the first batch of those who did not receive a subsidy because you do not update their data or technical reasons or procedural in conjunction with the release of the second installment at the beginning of June.

The ministry eligible and calls on all those who have not updated their personal data or who have problematic technical and parked Aanathm for a review of the ministry for the purpose of removing obstacles to stop the subsidy to launch their names within the next supplements. / End / 22 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:25 am