Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

White House: Obama Set to ‘Explode’ Onto Campaign Trail to Take Down Trump — ‘It’s Driving Him Craz

Lobo

White House: Obama Set to ‘Explode’ Onto Campaign Trail to Take Down Trump — ‘It’s Driving Him Craz

Post by Lobo on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 1:53 pm

White House: Obama Set to ‘Explode’ Onto Campaign Trail to Take Down Trump — ‘It’s Driving Him Crazy’ to Wait for a Nominee
Jun. 1, 2016 2:14pm Kate Scanlon

President Barack Obama is ready to go on the campaign trail for his party’s nominee, a White House source told CNN.

The president has chosen to remain on the sidelines during the Democratic primaries, but the source said he is anxious to “get people fired up” about the election — and defeating presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump — once his party has a nominee.

The source said the president will “explode onto the scene” once there is a Democratic nominee because he “knows his power” to fire up the party’s base.

“It’s driving him crazy” to wait, the source added.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Tuesday that the president will deliver a speech Wednesday during his visit to Elkhart, Indiana, regarding the state of the economy. The remarks, Earnest added, will be “mindful of the political backdrop.”

Earnest said the president “understands that his successor will have some important decisions to make about whether or not we are going build on this progress, are we going to build on this momentum, or are we going to tear it down?”

“And there is a pretty clear choice to be made if you take a look at the policies that are being advocated by the two parties,” Earnest added.

Neither of the remaining Democratic presidential candidates have yet secured the requisite 2,383 delegates necessary to receive the party’s nomination.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/01/white-house-obama-set-to-explode-onto-campaign-trail-to-take-down-trump-its-driving-him-crazy-to-wait-for-a-nominee/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-06-02&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:21 pm