Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

U.S. accepts record number of Syrian refugees in June despite terrorist screening worries

Lobo
    Lobo

U.S. accepts record number of Syrian refugees in June despite terrorist screening worries Empty U.S. accepts record number of Syrian refugees in June despite terrorist screening worries

Post by Lobo Sun 03 Jul 2016, 3:48 pm

U.S. accepts record number of Syrian refugees in June despite terrorist screening worries
    ByPamela Geller on July 2, 2016

U.S. accepts record number of Syrian refugees in June despite terrorist screening worries Obama-Middle-FInger

And 99% were Muslims. Only eight were Christians. The Islamic State has warned the West they they would send an army of jihadis via migration.
    The consequences of Obama’s suicidal Muslim migrant policies will be felt in the U.S. for generations to come.
    U.S. accepts record number of Syrian refugees in June despite terrorist screening worries Obama-middle-finger-695x600
    “U.S. accepts record number of Syrian refugees in June despite terrorist screening worries,” by Stephen Dinan, Washington Times, June 30, 2016:
    The U.S. accepted more than 2,300 Syrian refugees in June alone, sending the fiscal year total soaring past the 5,000 mark and putting the government on track to surpass President Obama’s goal of 10,000 by the end of September, but raising questions about screening out potential terrorists,
    June’s numbers set a monthly record for the Homeland Security and State departments, which committed resources received earlier this year to streamline the process — in what critics say amounted to corner-cutting — to get back on track toward Mr. Obama’s political goal.
    “I believe we will make the 10,000,” Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson testified to Congress on Thursday, assuaging fears of some Democrats that the administration was going to fall short.
    Of those accepted in June, more than 99 percent are Sunni Muslims. Just eight identified themselves as Christian, eight identified as a non-Sunni form of Islam, and one reported having no religious affiliation. Those numbers have drawn criticism because the percentage of Sunni Muslims is far greater than that of the Syrian population as a whole, which is about 75 percent Sunni….
    - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/u-s-accepts-record-number-of-syrian-refugees-in-june-despite-terrorist-screening-worries.html/#sthash.AD6DvxQy.dpuf

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:48 am