Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: the names of candidates for the ministries did not reach the Parliament and the masses did not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law: the names of candidates for the ministries did not reach the Parliament and the masses did not  Empty Law: the names of candidates for the ministries did not reach the Parliament and the masses did not

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Oct 2016, 2:41 am

[ltr]Law: the names of candidates for the ministries did not reach the Parliament and the masses did not agree on any of them[/ltr]

Since 10/27/2016 19:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed the MP for the coalition of state law Ibtisam al-Hilali, Thursday, non-arrival of the candidates for the vacant ministries names to parliament, including the security ministries, as revealed from the non-political blocs agree on a candidate for the ministries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Hilali, L / balance News / "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, did not send so far, the names of candidates for the vacant ministries formally to parliament," indicating that "there are nominations for the several names for each ministry has not been agreed upon yet."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The names of all candidates raised and there is no agreement on any candidate, including all ministerial portfolios once and for all so far."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi promised earlier to send candidates for vacant ministries time to the House of Alnwab.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:49 am