Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi intelligence foils plot "Daashaa" to target the base "Incirlik"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi intelligence foils plot "Daashaa" to target the base "Incirlik" Empty Iraqi intelligence foils plot "Daashaa" to target the base "Incirlik"

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2017, 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Incirlik Air Base
    Iraqi intelligence foils plot "Daashaa" to target the base "Incirlik"

Author: 
    Editor: BK 
    3.1.2017 17:18 
    Number of Views: 1537

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Foiled an Iraqi intelligence, a blueprint prepared by (Daesh) to target the Turkish Incirlik base used by the international coalition and US forces in attacking its positions in Iraq and Syria, and was able to engineer Musli in charge of the arrest of collecting information about them in the Ataturk Turkish city of Istanbul airport, before traveling to Sudan, and forwarded to the court to obtain fair deserved retribution.  
    Engineer named Abu Osama, suspended pending the central investigation of the Baghdad court, according to a report the newspaper has revealed (the judiciary) imposed by the judiciary on Tuesday, and I followed (the long-Presse), a plan prepared by (Daesh) to target the base (Incirlik), stressing receiving guidance monitored and the creation of places for suicide bombers assigned to attack it as the headquarters for the start of raids international coalition to organize, while acknowledged prepared a map of the roads leading to the heavily fortified military headquarters by a modern drawing-mail system was trained in Germany, it showed that the terrorist organization was asked to ensure a day in the parks and the establishment of relations with Prostitutes to banish suspicions it before proceeding with the process.
    Said Abu Osama, who judge the Iraqi Intelligence Service grip in the Ataturk Airport, in the process of quality, "The beginning of my career was after my graduation from the study of civil engineering from the University of Mosul, where I joined a German company for the engineering of roads and bridges in the city," adding that " Tvouka in my field engineers encouraged the company to send me to Germany to learn the advanced graphic systems, especially those carried out by the computer. "
    He said Abu Osama, that "the control of the militant group opened a new chapter in my life," noting that "the so-called caliphate of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Send Voice to a speech in which competencies the people of Mosul invited to join the institutions of the Caliphate State, prior to the occupation of the organization of the city and in conjunction with the demonstrations witnessed, where everyone felt that the connector on the verge of falling, however, the organization Daesh. "
    He explained the engineer accused, I have "remained unemployed for about a year and a half, because all foreign companies left the province, and then decided to join Bdaash," pointing out that "covered by joining the Office of the development of the Daesh were about 15 people, was put the lid on our heads to We do not infer on the road that we were taken by bus through it. "
    Abu Osama said, that "joining the organization took place in a well-known mosques in Mosul," and added that "a number of applicants who were with me were deployed to the bureaucracy according to the jurisdiction."
    He said the accused, that "the supervisor of the distribution of the applicants was a senior officer in the former army wearing uniforms known Balguendhara, and when he learned of my experience face to be joining the Office of Development," pointing out that "the raw material for the explosive packages were coming from the Syrian Almenbj city in closed boxes, where I learned put explosives in the rockets and how to make them ready to be launched and how it would deal with aerodynamic packages in order to reach their goals. "
    He went engineer accused, saying, "The road to the goal that we went it was not long Once we arrived and lifted the lid of my head I knew I into the connector Connie University studied the know corridors well," adding that "the study lasted for three months, during which he learned how rockets and explosive industry , where about organizing many of the buildings to the university headquarters, manufacturing and workshops for booby-trapping. "
    He said, the accused, that "the organization sent me in the beginning of 15 thousand dollars, and informed me of the need to ensure a day at the theme park and to establish a romantic relationship with Prostitutes, and the search for a new job," noting that "Diwan development officer ordered me to go to the Syrian tenderness City and stay at one of its hotels of the organization and he told me not to talk of the need for one. "
    The Abu Osama, "The organization did not inform me of duty who thinks entrusted me with, but I am talking with officials through a shop online in Raqqa two days a week," adding that "the strange directives issued me to move across the border to Turkey about illegal, and live where a person giddy uncommitted religiously and morally in order to remove the suspicions Me. "
    Continued to engineer accused, have "you conduct daily monitoring of Incirlik and roaming near the pretext of searching for a home for housing in the region," following up "The day was a work in Real Estate Office in the morning, and stay up at night clubs and return drunk before dawn to the house where I lived with my wife and my children to ward off suspicion Me that I am working for the benefit of Daesh. "
    He said Abu Osama, that "staying in Turkey took more than six months moved between several areas were most recently city of Adana on the Mediterranean coast," and that "the Turkish force arrested on one occasion and asked me about the reason for my presence in Adana roads as necessary to my research work was He was released and informed the officials that the planned regulation will reveal. "
    According to the defendant, that the "relationship with the Emir Diwan development was cut off and decide Rbti with the Emir of the Office of the soldiers (of war), who informed me that due regard to monitoring the US Incirlik base in order to be targeted," noting that "information obtained from one of the Turks on the number of soldiers in, where It concluded that the implementers of the base, one located near the compound for mobile homes (caravans), which is intended hire one of them to be a springboard for suicide bombers who would attack the military base. "
    He said Abu Osama, I have, "I have prepared fully for the air base and its dimensions and space access roads by sophisticated arithmetic system that already trained in Germany dossier, and sent him to the Court of personnel official in Mosul," attributing the reason for choosing the base, that "the international coalition was used to launch air strikes against the elements of the organization in Mosul we wanted relieve part of the pressure, especially since the Iraqi military forces are making great progress on the ground. "
    He completed the engineer accused, that "orders were issued to move to the state of South Africa quickly through the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, before boarding a plane at Ataturk Airport was arrested and taken back to Baghdad last year-end 2016".
    The scientific-Qaeda building began in the suburb of Incirlik in Adana, southeastern Turkey, under the supervision of an American, in 1951, ended after three years, and formed the starting point for many of the military campaigns in the Middle East and the world for decades points, as well as used by the Americans as a center storage regional.
    Turkey and the United States agreed in 1954 on the joint use of Incirlik, which was launched in the beginning the name "Adana Airbase," to change subsequent to the current name, which means "fig tree" in Turkish.
    And facilitates the location of the base functions to the aircraft that takes off of them, they are close to Russia (former) Soviet Union, Central Asia and the Middle East, with the Incirlik is only 100 km from the Syrian border, and about 30 km from the Mediterranean Sea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 4:48 am