Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: we can’t stop the transfer of Iranian weapons to Syria

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq: we can’t stop the transfer of Iranian weapons to Syria Empty Iraq: we can’t stop the transfer of Iranian weapons to Syria

Post by chouchou Sat 13 Jul 2013, 4:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Iraq informed on Saturday the Western countries that it is unable to stop the transfer of weapons from Tehran to Damascus with “if” this process was found on ground, while called on them to stop it by using the UN resolutions against Iran

“I informed the Westerners that Iraq is unable to stop the transfer of weapons from Tehran to Damascus if this process exist,” calling them “to stop it if it violates resolutions of the UN Security Council, which prevents the entry and exit of arms from Iran,” Iraqi Minister of Foreign Affairs , Hoshyar Zebari told “Shafaq News”.

“We moved since last September as we began random inspections of aircraft Iran and Syria,” noting that “the material that we discovered are not lethal, because all we found was equipment, medicines and food, honestly say that these aircraft may carry something different than I have said,” Zebari added.

The U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry had said earlier, that the Iraqi airspace contributes to the survival of President, Bashar al-Assad regime in power, noting to reporters that he had urged Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki to inspect Iranian planes coming to Syria through Iraqi airspace

It is worthy to say that the adviser to Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, Ali al-Moussawi said at the end of last March, that Iraq will tighten inspections of flights from Iran heading to Syria, noting in a statement reported for “Shafaq News” at the time, that “as a result of information we received from the passage of heavily loaded aircraft to Syria, we have decided to increase inspections”.

“We will implement random checks on aircrafts heading to Syria, to insure that there are no weapons transferred to Syria,” Iraq has consistently inspecting all the aircrafts that entered into Iranian airspace after this statement and didn’t found any forbidden materials.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:06 am