Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Considered 25 of each month in January on the national industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Considered 25 of each month in January on the national industry Empty Considered 25 of each month in January on the national industry

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jan 2017, 1:44 am

[ltr]Considered 25 of each month in January on the national industry[/ltr]

Since 26/01/2017 16:46 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Deputy Riaas House Hamoudi, on Thursday, the twenty-fifth of January days of national industry.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Office of Hamoudi received / balances News / copy of it, that "Hamoudi reiterated during his visit to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Fair under the slogan Made in Iraq exhibition Baghdad International, call from the door of the common responsibility of everyone who is keen on the country and the future generations", calling on "the means various media launch of promotional initiatives of the door includes a visit industrial and agricultural exhibitions to see the progress and the level of efficiency that have taken place recently. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "The recommendation came after meeting an agreement in the seminar talk shows supporting the national product, which was held yesterday, attended by the Minister of Industry and Minerals and head of the economy and the parliamentary representative of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Hammoudi, according to the statement, "regret some of the media, which were not involved in marketing, advertising or assigning its staff to cover the transfer of the remarkable development of the work of the operational factories for different companies and industries Iraqi in Baghdad and Mahafezat.anthy 29 / S 5[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:08 pm