Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman and members of the Finance Committee contend in a meeting managers bank Rafidain and Rashee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman and members of the Finance Committee contend in a meeting managers bank Rafidain and Rashee Empty Chairman and members of the Finance Committee contend in a meeting managers bank Rafidain and Rashee

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Feb 2017, 6:29 am

Chairman and members of the Finance Committee contend in a meeting managers bank Rafidain and Rasheed on the need to facilitate the granting of loans to employees and the adoption of common standards to ensure fairness and transparency measures

In February 22.2017 

Finance Committee hosted a meeting headed by MP Mohammed Halbusi Chairman of the Committee on Tuesday 2122017 bank managers in the Rafidain and Rasheed in the presence of ladies and gentlemen members.

The meeting discussed the banks plan to upgrade the reality banking and access to the application required to work to international standards.

Mr. Chairman and members of the Committee stressed the need to facilitate the granting of staff loans and the adoption of controls and uniform standards to ensure fairness and transparency for all staff away from special exceptions procedures

and the face of the President of the Finance Committee to expedite the opening of bank branches in the districts and towns liberated in Anbar province and other provinces and re - staff to work in these branches to provide banking services to the people of those cities and the return of life and stability.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:57 am